Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cub Scouts

Today was an interesting day. We started out this morning with a 2 hour delay for school. So right from the start our day was running behind. I signed up a new team member and did two training sessions in a neighboring town. During a break between appointments I stopped at Walmart and found a Netbook for a great price. I am very excited about my new computer. I am sitting in the rocking chair typing away.

After returning from out of town I had to get ready for Cub Scouts. We have a cub scout meeting every Tuesday evening. Tonight the boys made scrapbooks. I am the Committee Chairperson for our pack. But truthfully that means I do most of the work. We do have a guy that works with the boys and that is wonderful. I do prep work for the meetings and handle all of the paperwork. When this all started I felt like I got suckered into it, but I really do enjoy it. I have learned more than I ever thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment